Friday, October 29, 2010

Holiday Package Ready To Ship

stumpwork nature scene

Ta-Dah!

All finished :) My little holiday ornament turned out even better than I could have hoped and I'm seriously going to have to make one for myself now *grin*.

PP5 Holiday Potholder Swap

Here is everything that I'm sending to my secret swap partner for the holiday edition of the potholder pass. Both of the potholders have the appliqued bird design on the front and the candy cane striping for the backing. I wasn't sure how I was going to add the potholder hooks but I decided on using red rik rak and embellished them with a tiny red heart and to accompany the potholders is my little stumpwork ornament.

I sure hope my partner will enjoy it as much as I did making it for her :) The whole package is all wrapped up and ready to be dropped off at the post office tomorrow morning and I can't wait to see what I get *grin*.

Hugs,
Rosina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, those are so very pretty!! The potholders are too nice to use. I would spill blueberry pie on them. :) Lucky woman to receive such lovely gifts. Wanna trade? *grin*

Amy Friend said...

Is this the first time you have made a stump work ornament? I have never heard of stump work so I am going to have to go google an explaination. I just love, love, love this work of art. It's amazing! Please do make one for yourself! We are always making gifts for others and not for ourselves aren't we?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Rosina. I agree - to pretty to use...and definitely make one for yourself. You deserve it. xo

Angela {fussycut} said...

wow, these are all so lovely. you have one lucky partner!!!