Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Snowballs in Summer

Snowballs in Summer

Oh how I love my snowball tree with it's tiny white flowers clustered into the most perfect little fluffy balls. They truly do look like snowballs and when the wind blows and the leaves rustle the tiny blossoms flutter as they dance to the ground covering everything in a carpet of tiny petals.... oh so heavenly :)



Speaking of lovely things I am completely smitten with this adorable Little Square Scarf. Is it to early to be thinking of winter and making gifts for Christmas?!

Actually in my case I'm going to say no *grin*. I need all the time I can get to complete my list of handmade treasures I want to make this year and working on this while camping would be a wonderful treat while sitting by the campfire. Even if you don't know how to crochet check out her tutorial as she has done an excellent job showing through photos the entire process step by step so even a crochet newbie can make one of these! Oh I just love it :)

~ Rosina

2 comments:

Kristy said...

You post the neatest pictures!

aware said...

Two beautiful pictures to start my day! Thank you :)