Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Party Preperations

Candy Apples

It's become a yearly ritual to make a special trip to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory just before Halloween so that each of my 3 children can pick out a special candied apple :) I think each year those apples get bigger and better to!

With so many wonderful monsters to pick from it posed quite the dilemma for my 3 year old who insisted he needed more than just one for himself *grin*. With our treats picked out it was time to head to the grocery store to pick up supplies for our Halloween birthday bash.

Brain

Hubby's birthday is on Halloween and we always put on a mini Halloween bash for fun. We don't actually go out trick or treating but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy partaking in some of the creepy party foods. So far I've managed to keep my party menu a complete surprise and can't wait to serve brains, eyeball hors d'oeuvres, monster jaws & a nice tall glass of bloody punch should wash it all down*grin*.

I can't wait to see their faces!!
~Rosina

2 comments:

Molytail said...

Oh those creepy candied apples look so cool! Yum! Sounds like you guys will have a lot of fun ~ Happy Halloween!

Jennifer Hoots said...

I so love candy apples! I have only had a bit of one this year. I used to make them every year with my mom.
Enjoy,
Jenn