Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Fabric Labels

twill tape labels

For some reason beyond my control I have this quirky obsession with twill tape! I don't know what it is about the stuff, but I just have to buy it *grin*. I used to make a lot of dog clothing for mini and tea cup breeds and used it all the time and now that I'm not doing that anymore.... well I guess I miss it. LOL

Thank goodness I've found a way to justify my obsession. I've been using it to make fabric labels for my creations and it works wonderfully! All you need is some of that iron on transfer paper you run through your printer an iron and your set. I've got 2 yards done about 3 more yards of it to finish up. I'm very happy with the results and it will save me some money. Maybe I'll take my saved money and by more twill tape! Hee hee.

~ Rosina

No comments: