Monday, December 22, 2008

Coth Shopping Bags in the Works




I've been busy busy trying to get my last minute Christmas gifts sewn up :) There were a few special things that I wanted to make for my mom this year and cloth shopping bags were high on my list. She has bought a couple of the ones you pick up at the end of the grocery checkout counter but they are so blah and boring. Personally I would have loved to have made her some lime green ones or bright yellow because I just love those colors but she likes basic black usually so I found this great print at an equally great price and new it would be perfect for her :)



I couldn't leave them just plain though *grin*. So I appliqued some birds onto the front of them for a fun funky look :) I just have to finish sewing the lining in later on today and they'll be ready to be wrapped :)

~ Rosina

1 comment:

Mohamed Abdellatif said...

محلول النشا نذوّب النشا في الماء: عند رؤية البرص نرش عليه المحلول وذلك حتى تثقل حركته ويسهل علينا قتله، ويجب مراعاة قطع رأسه للتأكد من موته، لأنّه إن قطعت إحدى أطرافه فإنها ستنمو من جديد ولن يموت. الزعفران: نرشّ الزعفران في أركان البيت؛ حيث ينفر البرص منه. المبيد الحشري: نرشّ المبيد الحشريّ في المنطقة التي نعتقد بوجود البرص فيها ، فرائحة المبيد ستجعله يخرج من مكانه مما يسهل علينا القضاء عليه. لاصق الفئران: نُلصق على بعض الكرتون لاصق الفئران، ونُوزّع الكرتون في أرجاء مختلفة من البيت، ونتركها، فهذه الطريقة تعمل مثل المصيدة، فعند مرور البرص سيلصق بالكرتونة.

شركة رش مبيدات بحائل
شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
شركة رش مبيدات ببريدة
شركة رش مبيدات بابها